NEW YEAR IN NEW YORK
A magical night in a magical city?
New York is without a doubt one of the most attractive and amazing cities in the world. So why not spend New Year’s Eve there? It is time for new beginnings, celebration and new experiences! So let us tell you why this is the best New Year’s Eve offer you will have.
1. Times Square
If you are looking for that “special movie moment” then Times Square is the place to go! Watch the ball drop at midnight and celebrate with around a million new people – chatting, drinking and laughing.
– Don’t forget to prepare for the weather. January is a cold month and New York is not a warm city in winter. Bring a hat, gloves and a scarf. And wear lots of layers.
– Arrive early. If you wish to get a closer look at the ball, then keep in mind that people begin to arrive in the early afternoon.
– Don’t forget to go to the bathroom before. One of the hardest things would be trying to find your way to a public bathroom in a sea of one million people.
– No bags/backpacks are allowed to – wear an outfit with loads of pockets.
– Be prepared to wait… a lot. Bring some snacks, drinks (only non-alcoholic are permitted) and any source of entertainment you have. After all, you will wait at least 4-5 hours.
If you really enjoy watching the stunning fireworks at New Year’s Eve then head out to Prospect Park or any other open location and just wait for the clock to hit midnight. Fireworks would go off from all sides and you will be surrounded by the beautiful colourful lights while you celebrate with your loved one.
3. Typical bar/restaurant night
If you have never been to New York and want to experience a typical night with your friends – then head to the nearest bar and have some fun! Find the one that suits your group most and celebrate the new beginning with some drinks and your closest friends.
4. NYRR Midnight run
If you are an adrenaline junkie and want to do something different and active – then NYRR midnight run is just for you! The annual four-mile midnight run is a great option for those of you who are into dynamic activities and a healthier lifestyle. Run along the beautiful NY Parks, with hundreds of other festive joggers, while the amazing fireworks sparkle around you.
5. Go on a New Year’s Eve Cruise
Want to get a prime view of New York’s skyline? Then a cruise in the river is all you need. There is no better view at midnight than the beautiful skyline of NY lightened up by the millions of fireworks. And also enjoy a fancy yacht party with your friends while waiting for this amazing view.
6. A classic New York Party
And last, but not least – if you are a party animal, then celebrate with style and hundreds of new people while dancing to the greatest hits at one of the iconic New Year’s Eve parties. Find the one that fits your group most and enjoy an unforgettable night in the heart of NY.
Have you decided how you are going to spend New Year’s Eve yet? If you liked any of these options, then you will definitely enjoy the amazing prices we have to offer you – London-New York flights from only 358 GBP return per person. Click here and book now and have the New Year’s Eve you have always dreamed of!