With the warmer months hiding just around the corner, it’s time for your next adventure. And if you have ever wondered if there is another place as magical as Paris in Europe – yes there is. And it is not far either. Click here to see the best offers for return flights to Prague this March – starting from £49 per person.
And here are some of the most interesting things you can do on your vacation there:
1. Visit Old Town Square – The beautiful architecture of the town and the history bled perfectly to create a fascinating experience. There are street performers, merchants, colourful buildings and many more. Without a doubt, one of the best locations in the city.
2. Watch the astronomical clock – Make your way through the crowd to get a nice view of the spectacular show, which happens at the top of every hour. This magnificent piece of art is worth waiting an hour for.
3. Charles Bridge – the 516 metres long bridge is one of the most remarkable bridges in the whole of Europe. Walking down the bridge, while soaking up the view of the city at sunset is without a doubt one of the most beautiful things in the world.
4. Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral – The most popular attraction for all tourists, is the Prague Castle. Ad there is a reason – it is magnificent. Some parts of the castle you can even visit without an entrance fee. Today the castle is the official residence of the president. The St Vitus Cathedral is located on the castle grounds and holds many beautiful treasures that you can enjoy.
5. Try traditional food and drinks – Like every other destination, Prague has its traditional dishes, which you can try. Find one of their food markets out on the streets or go to a nice restaurant and see which of their traditional dishes would fit your taste. Don’t forget about the beer, too!
6. Enjoy a puppet show – There are more than 20 puppet shops in Prague, which shows how passionate they are about them. If you are looking for an afternoon activity – visit one of their Theatres and enjoy a truly unique experience.